The rough brick in this texture was created in Substance Designer and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 4. It is procedural so I've been able to quickly adjust it from it's original wide-mortared/heavily weathered original form to this well behaved basic brick wall. In particular I love how the mortar came out, and I plan to cover it with lush moss soon.
One challenge at the beginning of this brick wall piece was to add places where there were two to three smaller bricks lined up side by side. To do that I created two shape nodes composed of one long brick and one short brick, one each aligned left and right. In the tile sampler I added additional inputs, and plugged the shape nodes I wanted most often into five of the inputs and the shape node I wanted only occasionally into the sixth. You're a wizard, Camille Meehan! (It feels that way for sure.)
Thank you to Ben Keeling for the guidance and instruction. I am working on this assignment as part of the CGMA fundamentals of Substance for Environment Art class. It is a challenging course, and I learned Substance Painter, Substance Designer, and Marmoset while working on my projects.